Windows 7 is one of the most popular OS in Windows history. Here you can download Windows 7 Professional 32-bit and 64-bit ISO file for free. Unlike other sites, these files are completely free from malware, virus and other security issues. SoftRaR gives you a single-click direct download link of Windows professional ISO (SP1) from Microsoft.
You can download Windows 7 Professional ISO x86 x64 ISO DVD image for free. You can use the file to reinstall your current OS if you are using win 7 professional. These images can be used as your default operating system or you can also use it for virtualization purposes as well.
Size: 2 GB for 32-bit and 3 GB for 64-bit
Latest release: 22 February 2011
OS: Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 is the successor of Windows Vista which was released on 22, October 2009. It can be present on both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture-based computers. Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate are two of the most popular or used operating systems in the Windows 7 series.
Windows 7 Professional was originally designed for business class but it can also be used for home purposes as well. It performed brilliantly well and has come to the all needs of users. A simple and efficient interface with amazing performance makes Windows 7 professional one of its kind.
Microsoft Windows is an effortless and smooth-running operating system. As compared to Windows 7 Home and Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional has more RAM and CPU support. It can support up to 192 GBs of RAM, and also support two physical processors in a single system.
Windows 7 will end by the end of the year 2020, and you will need to upgrade to the latest versions. Microsoft will no longer support Windows 7 anymore.
The Win 7 professional will work only for 90 days. After 90 needs you will need to buy the product key. The product key will help you to use your Windows at its full potential. You can also buy one from Amazon as well.
The Windows 7 series will end soon and you will need to upgrade to latest versions of Windows.
With Windows 7 professional, six major versions were released in total.
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 professional comes with Windows XP present in its virtual machine
- Direct file encryption is present for windows explorer
- Enhanced Photo will help you to enjoy your slide shows more
- Windows Media center is upgraded to improve your video and audio playing experience
- Has improved firewall as compared to other Windows 7 versions
- The Win 7 Pro has a modern with the aero themed interface
- It has varieties of themes, sound effects, and colors. The themes are downloadable and can also be customized according to users’ needs
- Windows 7 native search is improved and you can find your file in your computer within seconds
- Desktop gadgets are introduced to make easier access to certain things
- You can choose 10 images as wallpaper with the option to shuffle within 10 seconds to 15 minutes
- The start menu is simple and beautifully designed as compared to previous versions
- Snipping tool is also introduced to take screenshots of your entire or certain areas of your screen
- Bit-locker app is also present to encrypt your drive from threats
- Both FireWall and Windows Defender is improved to protect your computer from different attacks
To install Windows 7 Premium on your system your will to follow these simple and easy steps. Follow the steps and it will take to installation and will even complete it. And you even notice how you have installed windows 7 professional on your computer.
Download ISO file
The first and simple step is to download the iso file. The link to download Windows 7 Professional ISO is given on the top. Download the file and continue to next step.
Insert USB Drive
Remember that you will at least of 8GB external pen drive. Insert the pen drive and burn the ISO file in it. To burn the ISO file of Win 7 professional, you will need a software. Software like Rufus can help you for this purpose. However, if you are not satisfied click here for more software to create a bootable drive.
Change Booting Sequence
In this step reboot/restart your system. While the system is turning ON and press F8 to go to BIOS. In the BIOS setting, you will need to change the booting sequence and make the external pen drive as a priority.
Now, your system will restart. Wait and soon you will find yourself in the installation screen. Follow all the guides given by the Windows and soon your system will be installed.
You will need to have at least these specs to run Windows 7 Professional on your system. Or else you won’t be able to run it.
Processor: 1GHz processor or higher
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard disk: 12GB of storage
Graphics: DirectX9 with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0
Screen resolution: Super VGA (800 x 600)
Leave a Reply