Download Windows 7 Enterprise x64 & x86 ISO
Download Windows 7 Enterprise both 64 and 32 bits for free. You can also download the ISO file of Windows 7 Enterprise from torrent or another site. However, unlike those sites, we are providing you the original and malware-free file.
Download Windows 7 enterprise
Download Windows 7 enterprise full version from the links below. Here you can download Windows 7 Enterprise Sp1 32-bit and 64-bit. You can also use it for Virtualization purposes as well.
This file can be used on all types of virtualization software like VMware, Virtual Box, Parallel and Hyper-V.
Filename: en_windows_7_enterprise_x64.iso/ en_windows_7_enterprise_x86.iso
Platform: Desktop and Laptop
Latest Release: 2 Feb 2011
Windows 7 Enterprise Overview
Windows 7 was the successor of Windows Vista. Microsoft published this version on October 22, 2009. It can support both 32-bit and 64-bit based operating systems. Windows 7 is the most loved OS out there.
Windows 7 has almost the same UI as Windows vista. However, changes were made to make it more elegance and beauty for users. More gadgets were added to help users furthermore.
Windows 7 Enterprise is a Windows 7 series between windows 7 professional and ultimate. It is a business-based OS. This OS is used normally for business purposes. Like business organizations, many institutes, hospitals, schools, organizations, and governments also use this version.
The Enterprise version is available in more than 30 languages. You are able to use the trial version for 90 days. After 90 days it will expire and you will need to activate it.
Activating it will enable you to use Windows 7 enterprise at its full potential. To activate it you will need an activation key as well…
With Windows 7 Enterprise, seven major versions were released in total.
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows 7 Basic
- Windows 7 Home
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Ultimate
Here are some key features of Windows 7 enterprise.
- Bit locker is a preinstalled app used to encrypt your driver. It will help you to protect your data from inside and outside threats. Threats like viruses, malware or data thieves are no more a problem.
- Branch Cache is an app used to transfer huge files inside an organization or institute. In a corporation, you use it to transfer big sized files at a brilliant speed.
- Internet Explorer 8 was introduced in Windows 7. You can use Internet Explorer 8 for faster internet surfing.
- Windows Media Center 12 is present to play the media.
- With Direct Access, you won’t need to use the VPN anymore. Use direct access and surf all those restricted sites for free.
- The new windows toolbar is introduced in new Widows 7.
- Windows 7 enterprise has highly emphasized security and networking. Windows 7 enterprises firewall work is highly appreciable.
- A multilingual user-interface is present in Windows 7 enterprise. Now, language won’t be a barrier to stop you from using it.
- App locker is present to prevent users from using unauthorized apps.
To install Windows 7 Enterprise, you will need to follow these steps. The steps are easy, basic and don’t require any special ability or study to perform.
Complete the requirements before installing it. The complete details for the requirement are given below.
Download the ISO file from the link given. The next step is to install the ISO file but before that, you will need to create a bootable USB drive.
You will need to create a bootable to drive to run it in your system. If you don’t know “how to create a bootable drive” click here.
As now you have created a bootable USB drive, the only thing that is left is, to install. Install the OS and you are ready to go.
The product key might create a problem for you. Skip the product key section and later solve that problem. For now, click on trial version (there will be a skip button) and use the OS.
You will need to complete these requirements to run Windows 7 Enterprise on your system.
Processor: 1GHz processor or more
Memory: 1GB of RAM for 32-bit and 2GB of RAM for 64-bit
Hard disk: 16 GB of a free hard drive is needed for 32-bit and 20 GB is necessary for 64-bit based operating system
Video Card: 1366 X 768 screen resolution with DirectX9 and WDDM driver
Internet: Internet connection may require