To download Windows 7 Gold Edition, click on the link. Unlike other sites, the ISO file is Genuine as it is provided by reliable sources. It is a fully bootable ISO image of Windows 7 Gold Edition. The Windows 7 Gold can support both 32-bit and 64-bit based computers.
Developer: Windows Gold
Size: 3.8 GB
Last update: 19, August 2019
OS: Windows 7 Gold Edition
It should be noted that Windows 7 Gold is not developed by Microsoft. It was developed by those who developed Windows XP Gold (who are not Microsoft). We can say that it is a customized version of Windows 7 and somehow also has Linux touch as well.
The Windows 7 Gold is from Windows 7 series with a more delightful and decorative user-interface.
The gold version of Windows 7 is for all those users who either like Gold or Golden color. From the moment of installation it starts to mesmerize you with the golden touch given to it. The operating system is filled with golden icons, themes, main screen, and a golden start menu.
The operating system is lightweight and uses extremely low resources to run. With a stunning design, tons of other powerful features are also added.
Numbers of preinstalled applications are there like GMO players, PowerISO, CCleaner, WinRAR and many more. Small games are also present for your entertainment.
Windows 7 Gold can be used for professional and business purposes as well as for home users. However, it quite suits for home users highly. To home users, this can bring great pleasure to them.
- Windows 7 Gold is light weighted with more enhanced performance.
- Onscreen gadgets are present like Calendar, Feed Headline, CPU Meter, Weather and more.
- Different security and networking enhancements are made to keep you safe from certain threats.
- As it is from Windows 7 series, so by nature it possesses a user-friendly interface
- A new interface is introduced for the users. Changes are made in an interface like fonts, menu, icons, start menu and many more.
- Numbers of options for Wallpaper and theme are there
- Preinstalled applications are there to make your computer’s performance improved and secure
- Windows Gold is a visual customized version of Windows 7 with more powerful enhancement
- Has pre-installed games like Scuba Steve, Subway suffers and more for user’s entertainment
- Image and video converter are available
- Built-in Media players named as GOM Player, VLC Player, and Windows Media player is present
- Can be a perfect option for home users
- The browsing surfing is improved with a more stable version of Internet Explorer and built-in Mozilla Fox.
- No internet requirement for installation
To install windows 7 Gold on your system, follow these steps. Remember that, you won’t need any technical knowledge to install it on your computer. The installation of Windows 7 Gold is the same as other Windows 7 series. It is not necessary to have internet to install Windows 7 Gold on your PC.
The first and most easy step is to download Windows 7 Gold ISO form the link given.
You will need a USB drive of at least 6GB of storage to burn the ISO file. To burn the ISO file, you will be in need of software like Rufus to create a bootable pen drive. Now, use the software and burn the ISO file on your pen drive.
Change booting sequence
Here in this step after burning the ISO file, you will need to reboot your system. As you reboot your system, on the start you will need to go to the BIOS setting. You can do that by pressing the F8 key. Now, change the booting sequence to an external drive and exit the BIOS.
As you exit the BIOS, your computer will restart again. After that soon you will be taken to the installation screen. On the installation screen, follow the guides given by the Windows and soon your Windows will be installed.
To run Windows 7 Gold on your PC, the following requirements should be met. Or you won’t be able to run the operating system smoothly or might not be able to run at all.
Processor: At least Intel Pentium 4 is needed. The higher processor is the better one
Memory: 1GB of RAM is also needed
Hard disk: 16GB of free storage is required to run this OS
Compatibility: It is compatible with both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit architecture based computers