Get Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 for your Windows OS for free. The application is fully compatible with almost all Windows OS and is easy to use. Using the app, you will realize how effortless is to use the application.
Overview on Media Encoder CC 2019
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 is your go-to application for all media processing. From ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format that you can imagine is done on this application.
The application is a basic tool used to export projects into any playable content on any platform. All mobile or desktop platforms including all types of browsers are supported by the Media Encoder.
To make it simple. We want to say that Media Encoder 2019 is a powerful tool used to optimize your video to be played across all browsers and devices.
In application, you will find a wide number of encoding and effects. Each effect has a different touch, to make it even more thrilling.
Users can even set up preset groups of frequently used encoding settings to be even more productive.
Any type of changes such as; size, resolution, bit rate, keyframes distance, maximum rendering quality, and frame blending can be on Media Encoder.
There is also Advanced Settings used to do all those works without going into detail.
It is not something new. Still, we would like to say that Adobe has great integration with other Adobe components. However, there is certain assurity that Media Encoder has way better integration with both Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
Other than great integration, Media Encoder CC 2019 also has an intuitive interface.
Now, users can use the application with another level of efficiency as compared to previous versions.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 Download
Click on the direct links below for Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 free download full version is a standalone offline installer. The setup is free and requires no activation.
Requirements of Media Encoder 2019
You might be confused about the requirements to run Media Encoder CC 2019. Meeting the requirements given will surely run the application on your system.
For processors, you will need a multi-core processor. An Intel Core 2 Duo or better will do the work. However, there is a catch. Media Encoder 2019 only supports 64-bit systems.
The application can be used on Windows 7 SP1 or any earlier version of Windows OS. Even though it works on almost all Windows 10 versions, still it won’t work on Windows 10 version 1507.
In hardware, 4 GB RAM memory, 4 GB storage for file and additional storage for after the installation is also required.
Your system should support 1920×1080 resolution with Open GL 2.0. Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME support.
USB interface or/and MIDI interface is also required for external control surface support (normally manufacturer provides the specifications for your device).
Optical drive for CD burning, Internet connection to have access to online services, or for activation or validation of subscriptions is needed.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder 2019
Even though most of the features relies on your system. The better your system is; the more options you will have. Still, there are some features that are available on all system and they are the following:
- You convert all video formats for all platforms.
- Using the application, you are able to adjust the resolution of the video accordingly.
- Adjusting frame rate, keyframe distance, frame blending, and others are also possible.
- Support for display color management is also valid.
- Different video formats such as; ARRI Alexa LF, Sony Venice v2, and many more are also supported. Media Encoder also has the ability to override creative LUTs for RED.
- Support for Google VR180 format.
- Other formats like DNxHD, HDR to SDR, JPEG 2000 MXF, and Extension MXF are also supported.
- Great audio control tools are present in Media Encoder 2019. There is an Auto loudness correction tool.
- Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus support for 5.1 and 7.1.
- There is integration with Premiere Pro and After Effect. In the latest versions of Media Encoder, support for Adobe Audition and Adobe Character Animator was also added.
- Adobe Acrobat Engine also provides features that help in web support.
- Users can also use the application to create or personalize web applications too.
- Encoders such as H.264 and HEVC are also supported.
- Other small features that you might find interesting:
- Broader support for hardware acceleration.
- Media Browser Panel to browse media files with ease.
- Option to publish projects or videos to social media including Twitter.
- Support for high resolution videos up to 4K.
How to Install Adobe Media Encoder 2019 on your system?
To install Adobe Media Encoder on your Windows OS. You will need to download the setup file first.
Once you downloaded the file, extract it.
Extract the file and follow the guideline given inside. When the application is installed on your system then enjoy.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 Download For Free
Size: 1.2 GB
Program class: computer graphics
Released: April 2019
Setup type: Offline Installer/ Full Standalone setup